Hey guys , happy 2021 !!! Finally 2020 is over , let’s hope 2021 is a better year. What are your New Years resolutions? Here are a few of mine:
1. Read more : during 2020 I read a lot of books especially during spring and summer but I stopped during autumn so I want to get back in the habit of reading before bed instead of being on my phone.
2. Spend less time on my phone: I feel like especially since lockdown I’ve been on my phone way too much. It’s glued to my hand and I go on it before bed and end up going on it for way too long . I think I need a detox from my phone this year 😂
3. Go to bed earlier : I don’t think any of us realise how important sleep is . I end up going on my phone too late at night and getting up early so I don’t get much sleep. For 2021 I want to get proper sleep .
4. Go outside / exercise more : I found during this winter it was so dark,by the time I came home from school it was too dark for a walk with my dog . I find getting outside clears my head so I will try to do it more this year.
Yes this is another Christmas blog post and yes it hasn’t even been Halloween yet 😂 idc I start celebrating Christmas in September lol. Here are this years new and popular advent calendars. Ladies take your pick xx
It’s been a while since I’ve made a blog post but I decided to try and make some more often. So with Christmas only around the corner ( I know it’s two months away but it’s early for me lol) I decided to start making a wishlist to give you some ideas for what to get for Christmas 😉
Disclaimer : I do not expect to get this all for Christmas / not asking for all these.
This was just a wishlist for you to get ideas from .
1. Record player
2. Apple Watch
3. Hollister Christmas pyjamas
4. Ralph Lauren hoodie/ sweater
Candles just make your house feel so Christmassy especially if they are winter scents. My favourite candles would be bath and body works , neom and Yankee candle are nice too.
6. Lush bath bombs
7. Skincare sets
9. Bath and body works hand sanitisers
Random but it’s nice to have something fun to to do on Christmas day
I already have one of these but if someone can’t think of what to get this Christmas you can’t go wrong with one of these 👌🏻
12. Hats and scarves
13. Make up organisers and vanity mirrors
Some other ideas…
Sports clothes – gym shark, lululemon
Ugg slippers ( so soft!)
Jewellery – berskha and urban outfitters has a lot, Pandora has more expensive jewellery.
Hey guys 👋🏼 never really post on this but I made a cake a few days ago and it tasted delicious 😋 so I thought I’d share the recipe .
To make the cake:
330 g unsalted butter softened
330 g golden caster sugar
330g self-raising flour
1 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp of vanilla extract
Splash of milk
For the butter cream icing :
250 g unsalted butter softened500 g of icing sugarTsp of vanilla extract3 table spoons of milk
To decorate :
16-18 kit Kat bars
One tube of smarties
Packet of m&ms
Packet of buttons
Packet of Maltesers
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius / 350 degrees Fahrenheit/ GM4 . Grease two cake tins.
Cream the butter and sugar then add in the eggs. Now mix in the rest of the ingredients . Divide between cake tins and back for 20 minutes .
For the icing mix butter and icing sugar let mix on high speed for 2-3 min then add vanilla and milk. Sandwich cake together then spread icing around sides and top. decorating with kit kats around the side and the other sweets on top.
Sorry I haven’t posted a blog post in a while. In this post i’m going to share some pictures of when i went to Bordeaux last week 💗. I loved Bordeaux!The scenery was beautiful .There were so many nice shops👍🏻 – mac , lush , superdry..etc
If you go to Bordeaux you should definetely visit a vineyard ! You can take so many beautiful pictures there!
This is a picture from the sand dune in Bordeaux – the largest one in Europe!
📍The water mirror📍this floor filled up with water and then fog .. it was so cool!
Some other things my family and I did:
• bus tour
• went to chocolate shops
Also if you guys feel that I dont interact on your blog that much just dm me on instagram to like and comment and i will
Hey guys 👋🏼! I just got home from Spain yesterday. I had a great time! My family and I stayed there for two weeks. I went shopping at La Canada shopping centre so I will probably do a haul video soon. It was so hot in Spain (30 degrees) . I went to Ronda and it was 36 degrees😳.
Qotp: Are you going/ have you been on holidays this summer?
Go to the beach- there are so many gorgeous beaches there.
Visit old town
Go to a water park- there are a lod to choose from such as aqualand torremolinos and mijas water park
Restaurants – a really nice one is villa tibero it has a beautiful garden
Shopping – la canada shopping centre has lots of great shops such as sephora and hollister
Go to the port
Visit the rock of gibralter – you can get a cable car to it . There are lots of monkeys🙈.